Vet24 offers very competitive rates for pet desexing. Everything you need to know about desexing your cat or dog is below, including prices!
- Puppies and Dogs At Vet24 we can castrate or spay your dog or puppy. Vet24 have one fee for male dogs and one for females, we don’t charge extra for large or mature dogs.
- Cats and Kittens At Vet24 we can castrate or spay your cat or kitten. Vet24 have one fee for male cats and one for females, we don’t charge extra for mature cats.
- What's Included? The Vet24 desexing fee includes – pain relief to keep your pet comfortable after the procedure, desexing surgery using the most up to date surgical procedure, intravenous fluid therapy to support your pet whilst under anesthetic, patient heating post surgery if necessary.
- After The Surgery When your pet has recovered from surgery, the Vet24 team will contact you to arrange a convenient discharge time for you. Your pet will be back to his or her normal self, just a little tired for the next 24 hours. Routinely there are no medications to go home with and no sutures to be removed. If you have any questions or concerns when you get home, the friendly team at Vet24 are available 24 hours a day to assist you.
- Sterilization Certificates After the procedure, the Vet24 team will provide you with a sterilization certificate which can be used for council registrations and boarding kennels/catteries.
For more information or to book your pet for desexing (please allow 48 hours notice if possible) click here to contact Vet24.