Pet Desexing at Vet24
- Puppies and Dogs At Vet24 we can castrate or spay your dog or puppy. Vet24 have one fee for male dogs and one for females, regardless of size or age.
- Cats and Kittens At Vet24 we can castrate or spay your cat or kitten. Vet24 have one fee for male cats and one for females, we don’t charge extra for mature cats.
- What's Included? The Vet24 desexing fee includes – pre-anaesthetic blood testing, pain relief to keep your pet comfortable after the procedure (including extra to take home), desexing surgery using the most up to date surgical procedure, intravenous fluid therapy to support your pet whilst under anaesthetic, complimentary nail clip, patient heating post surgery if necessary.
- After The Surgery When your pet has recovered from surgery, the Vet24 team will contact you to arrange a convenient discharge time for you. Your pet will be back to his or her normal self, just a little tired for the next 24 hours. Routinely there are no sutures to be removed. If you have any questions or concerns when you get home, the friendly team at Vet24 are available 24 hours a day to assist you.
- Sterilization Certificates After the procedure, the Vet24 team will provide you with a sterilization certificate which can be used for council registrations and boarding kennels/catteries.
You can call reception to book your pet for desexing or you can book online!