Dr. Ramesh Sivacolundhu BVMS MVS FANZCVS
Dr. Ram is available for specialist surgery at Vet24 and also offers some specialist surgery in a mobile capacity. Ram has over 20 years of experience in referral surgery, including running an orthopaedic service at the Animal Medical Centre in New York (one of the largest veterinary hospitals in the world). Furthermore, he is the only specialist surgeon in Western Australia to have completed a Fellowship in Surgical Oncology (Colorado State University 2009) and is the Director of our comprehensive Surgery and Oncology Service. In addition to his many professional accomplishments, Ram is a kind and personable character with a passion for patient care.
Why choose mobile?
- Dr Ram is a specialist surgeon available to assist your team to provide the highest standard of surgical care.
- Your clinic retains the patient and the revenue from surgery monitoring and ongoing post surgical care.
- An educational opportunity for your veterinary and nursing team.
- Patient comfort is increased, with the visit to your familiar clinic reducing the pet’s stress levels.
- Establish a relationship with Vet24, who offer 24/7 support to both you and your client.
If you have any questions regarding Vet24’s inhouse or mobile specialist surgical services, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email or phone.
Phone 24 hours a day on – (08) 63185300
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org